Green Protein Smoothie for Weight loss
- A cup of Coconut water or Almond milk
- Half an avocado (provides creaminess and healthy fats to keep you fuller longer. )
- Half a banana
- A Scoop of Ultimately Natural protein powder
- Ginger (or turmeric), is great for immune support.
- A cup of washed Spinach (adds vitamins, minerals, and fiber).
- 2 medjool dates, pitted (naturally sweeten the smoothie)
- Optional: 1/2 cup ice if you prefer a thicker smoothie
In your blender add the coconut water, followed by all of the ingredients. Finish with a handful of ice to create a thicker texture. Blend until smooth, adding more coconut water if needed to thin, and ice to thicken. Serve in a glass or blend extra ice to thicken into a smoothie bowl.